Look no futher for an officiant .....
Are you looking for a wedding officiant or minister in Eastern Canada? Spirit Renewal Ministries provides a specialized wedding ministry to couples. We have conducted ceremonies in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and throughout Southern and Central Ontario (and Kenya!). Each wedding service is shaped to reflect the needs of the bride and groom and their families, and special attention is paid to the religious and spiritual aspects of the ceremony. Each marriage ceremony is custom developed according to the couple's unique situation.
EMAIL Phone: 647-621-0942
Information for Prospective Wedding Couples
Prior to Your Wedding
Responsibilities of the Bride and Groom
Obtain a site to conduct the wedding ceremony. If the ceremony is to be held outdoors, an alternative site must be procured in the event of inclement weather. For those getting married in Ontario, visit the web site for the Province of Ontario that describes the process, including the requirements to obtain a marriage license.
To Obtain A Marriage License
If you have other questions about getting married in Ontario, contact Service Ontario at www.ServiceOntario.ca You can also call the Office of the Registrar General in Toronto at 416-325-8305 or outside Toronto (toll-free) at 1-800-461-2156. You can also visit the website "How do I get a marriage licence?" to learn how to obtain your marriage licence.
Marriage Licences are available at service centre locations throughout the province. For further Information go to www.snb.ca/locations to find the nearest centre that offers this service. Or, you may call 1-888-762-8600 toll-free within North America, or 1-506-684-7901 outside North America.
In Halifax Regional Municipality, a marriage licence can be purchased by appointment with a Deputy Issuer, or from a Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM) Customer Service Centre during regular business hours. Please note: in HRM, marriage licences are not sold at the Service Nova Scotia Halifax or Dartmouth Access Centres.
In all other areas of Nova Scotia, a marriage licence can be purchased by appointment with a Deputy Issuer, or from a Service Nova Scotia Access Centre.
Our Wedding Services
▪ Initial visit with the couple.
▪ Preparation of sample wedding services to be reviewed by the couple.
▪ Wedding Consultation: Ongoing unlimited telephone support and consultation.
▪ Finalization of wedding vows, with input from the couple.
▪ Wedding rehearsal - ensure wedding service is complete, and where possible, attend rehearsal. Many wedding facilities look after the wedding rehearsals with the couples.
▪ Services of minister at the marriage ceremony, male or female officiant available.
▪ Completion and submission of government registration paperwork.
▪ Follow up call to the couple.
|SRM Wedding - Kenya|